Educational Visit 2024 – Spondylartrit15. juni 2023 2024-01-22 15:24
Educational Visit 2024 – Spondylartrit
Educational Visit 2024 – Rygsøjlegigt
Vi inviterer til Educational Visit d. 28. april – 2. maj 2024.
10 ph.d. studerende eller post docs har mulighed for at tilbringe en spændende uge hos os i CeViG på Dansk Gigthospital.
Læs programmet herunder og se, hvordan du ansøger om at deltage.
Educational Visit 2024 – AXIAL SPONDYLOARTHRITIS
We select 10 PhD students and postdocs to join our Educational Visits at the Danish Centre for Expertise in Rheumatology located on the Danish Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Sønderborg Denmark.
If you wish to apply please send us following material to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae incl. contact information and photo
- Motivated application where you describe your interest in Axial Spondyloarthritis
Selected candidates will be given free travel (up to 5.000 DKK), meals are included and accommodation during the educational visit.
In addition selected candidates will be given the possibility to make a video with our partner BestPractice Nordic.
Welcome to Sønderborg and at the Danish Centre for Expertise in Rheumatology by hosts professor Oliver Hendricks, MD and researcher Alice Ashouri Christiansen and MD and PhD Student Georg Kröber.
Where: Danish Centre for Expertise in Rheumatology, Engelshøjgade 9A, 6400 Sønderborg, Denmark
When: Arrival Sunday 28th April – 2nd May 2024
Educational Visit – Learning objectives 2024:
Challanges in Diagnosis – get an insight into the complexity of SpA
- Clinical data management: Infrastructure and IT setup for managing SpA
- Visualization techniques in SpA
- Theoretical and Clinical aspects of SpA relevant biochemistry approaches
- Interdisciplinary collaboration: Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation at DHR
- Differences and similarities with your country and implications for research
- Get insight into how to work with patient research partners and why
- Extend your international research network
Our programme include:
-Seminars with both local Danish and international experts in the field of arthritis and rehabilitation.
-Introduction to ongoing research at the Danish Hospital for rheumatic diseases and the Danish Centre for Expertise in Rheumatology
-Presentations and discussions of your research focus with fellow students and senior researchers
-Follow your clinical peers at The Danish Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases
-How and why do we include patients as research partners
Supplemented by a social programme and tour of the town
See our programme here